New on La Palma! Boat diving from the port of Tazacorte!
With the access roads to La Bombilla and Puerto Naos dive sites closed, we offer boat dives. We dive in several places and if allowed also on the new lava delta. This is not yet possible, but we will let you know as soon as it is possible. The boat excursion goes to the most beautiful places on the west side anyway. Where we dive depends on the conditions.
- Boat excursion with 2 dives, lunch on the boat between dives
- Duration: 5 hours
- When: Every Tuesday and Thursday of the week
- Number of persons: maximum 6 divers
- Includes: captain, dive guide and small lunch (sandwich, fruit + water). Refreshments are also available for a small additional charge.
- Exclusive: diving equipment
Costs: € 104 per person.
A few points of attention
- You book a boat excursion with 2 dives. Only one dive is not bookable.
- The boat excursion must be booked and paid for in advance.
- In bad circumstances we will have to cancel the excursion. We then try to make the dives another day. If that is not possible, we will refund the costs.
- For a dive not made, the diver will receive a voucher.
- We determine per day where to dive. We depend on the circumstances. So we don’t promise anything, except that we dive in the place with the best conditions.
- During the boat trip we will go and see if we can spot dolphins and whales. We might come across something, you never know!
- Seasick easily? Then boat diving is actually not recommended. What can help is Biodramina, which is available at the pharmacy in 4 and 12 tablet packs. This medicine will not make you drowsy or sleepy. There is also a variant with caffeine, which works even better for some people.